Staff and Board
704-748-1800 ext 101
Kris has extensive experience in building relationships and helping communities through fundraising, consulting and training. Serving as the Executive Director, Kris is committed to creating funding opportunities, activities and partnerships to meet the growing demand for Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County’s services. His goal is to ensure everyone in Lincoln County has a decent and affordable place to live.
Faith joined the Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County team in Februrary 2019 as the Office Manager. She brings extensive knowledge in nonprofit communications and media. Faith also enjoys working with and for a purpose. She earned a double-major from NCSU in English and History and has since focused her energies on serving the public in various capacities. As Office Manager, Faith will be the liaison between the community and the organization.
Mary Gibbs - In Memoriam
Lincolnton ReStore Manager
Mary had over 6 years of experience as a Habitat for Humanity ReStore Manager. Mary began as a volunteer in 2003 and was quickly hired on as an Assistant Manager and was then promoted in 2010 as the Manager. Mary was in charge of all aspects of the ReStore. This included coordinating all of the volunteer activities at the ReStore, including Sweat Equity with future homeowners.
- James Hodges - Board President - The Pendleton Law Firm
- Jonathan Hoyle - Vice President - Projects Manager for Auto Bell Car Wash
- Sheryl Haigh - Board Treasurer - Sellstate Premier
- Rick Soto - Board Secretary - Financial Services Industry, Retired
- Aaron Fisher - Director, Physician Liaison Services for Atrium Health
- Rhonda Hager - Assistant Superintendent of Lincoln County Schools
- Guenther Hartfeil - Peak Performance Consulting Group
- Dietra McNair - Owner of Blue Toast Creative
- Anita Robinson - Principal of Pumpkin Center Primary