Staff and Board
704-748-1800 ext 101
Kris has extensive experience in building relationships and helping communities through fundraising, consulting and training. Serving as the Executive Director, Kris is committed to creating funding opportunities, activities and partnerships to meet the growing demand for Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County’s services. His goal is to ensure everyone in Lincoln County has a decent and affordable place to live.
Kris joined the Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County team in August 2019. She brings extensive knowledge in Business Management and Marketing. Kris enjoys being part of a team and giving back to the community. She will be the liaison between the community and the organization.
Mary Gibbs - In Memoriam
Mary had over 6 years of experience as a Habitat for Humanity ReStore Manager. Mary began as a volunteer in 2003 and was quickly hired on as an Assistant Manager and was then promoted in 2010 as the Manager. Mary was in charge of all aspects of the ReStore. This included coordinating all of the volunteer activities at the ReStore, including Sweat Equity with future homeowners.
- James Hodges - Board President - The Pendleton Law Firm
- Jonathan Hoyle - Vice President - Projects Manager for Auto Bell Car Wash
- Rhonda Hager - Board Treasurer - Lincoln County Schools, Retired
- Guenther Hartfeil - Board Secretary - Peak Performance Consulting Group
- Aaron Fisher - Director, Physician Liaison Services for Atrium Health
- Dietra McNair - Owner of Blue Toast Creative
- Anita Robinson - Principal of Pumpkin Center Primary