Do you have an old or unneeded car, truck, boat or other vehicle sitting in your driveway, or taking up space in your garage? Consider donating it to Habitat for Humanity through Cars for Homes. Not only will you be helping Habitat provide decent, affordable housing, you might be helping the environment as well.
Why should I donate my car?
- One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by your local Habitat affiliate to build and repair affordable homes.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- Thirty percent of cars donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.
Did you ever wonder what a donation to Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County enables us to purchase when building a new home?
Well here is just a short list of the many items that go into building a Habitat house. We are also building a different style of house now (as shown in the image). With your help, we can make a big difference in the lives of those in need in our community. Consider a gift today to lend a helping hand.
Donate $5: Buy One Stud
Donate $10: Buy One Box of Nails
Donate $15: Buy Drywall
Donate $25: Buy Bundle of Roof Shingles
Donate $35: Buy One Roll of Insulation
Donate $50: Buy One Floor Joist
Donate $75: Buy One Interior Door
Donate $85: Buy One Roof Truss
Donate $100: Buy Bathroom Faucets
Donate $150: Buy One Box of Vinyl Siding
Donate $175: Buy One Egress Bedroom Window
Donate $350: One Entrance Door with Locks
Donate $385: Buy Living Room Windows
Donate $550: Buy Electrical Fixtures for Entire House
Donate $1,000: Buy Vinyl Siding Materials
Donate $1,750: Buy Entire Roof
Donate $2,000: Buy Floor Coverings
Donate $2,250: Buy All Windows and Doors
Donate $3,500: Pay for All Landscaping Expenses
Donate $3,750: Buy One Complete Bedroom
Donate $5,000: Buy One Complete Bathroom
Donate $7,500: Trades Sponsor (Electrical, Plumbing)
Donate $15,000: Mechanical Sponsor (Water Heater, Furnace)
Donate $37,500: Half House Sponsor
Donate $75,000: Whole House Sponsor